SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog Empty
PostSubject: Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog   Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 2:53 pm

http://www.myresistance.net/index2.php

Thought i'd post it here for easy access to view changes

Main features:

# Being able to view your PlayStation Network Friends list from our in-game lobby
# We're offering an in-game method for reporting abusive players
# Voice chat through TV speakers if you don't have a microphone
# Clan leadership transfer
# Human character lip syncing and facial animation control (great for machinima!)
# Penalty time enforced on people who frequently quit ranked games
# Ranked games that become unbalanced prior to launch will automatically be canceled in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Male Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog   Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 8:21 pm

yeah cool *update*
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowfallsps3
Pain Compliance
SMC General
SMC General
Pain Compliance

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog   Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 10:50 pm

Yeah great, apart from mine crashed at 79% of the update and now won't work, fan fucking tastic update!
Back to top Go down
Pain Compliance
SMC General
SMC General
Pain Compliance

PostSubject: Re: Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog   Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 1:14 am

Ok, now it's updated it just says "login failed" every time I go to play online, this is stupid.
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Male Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog   Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 3:09 am

same here mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowfallsps3
Gael007
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
Gael007

Male Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog   Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 5:46 am

Everything is working fine now. Well fine isn't exactly the correct word. Let's say you can play, but some strange stuff is happening: when you get hit by a laark you don't hear any sound or explosion, you just fall down and you know it's a laark death thanks to the icon in the top left corner. Snipers give you headshots even if you dodge behind a wall (maybe the sniper riffle has a tag option like the Bullseye I don't know of). Anyway, it was nice to kick these American shotgun and laark whore asses. lol
Back to top Go down
Pain Compliance
SMC General
SMC General
Pain Compliance

PostSubject: Re: Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog   Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog EmptySat Jun 30, 2007 10:46 am

Finally got on last night, managed to get 2 rounds in before it disconnected. Conversion seems to have changed...instead of 2 lives you have 6? Anyway, owned some Yanks on free for all conversion which made me happy (Oh how camping upstairs with the 40mm on Manchester is great) their main tactic seems to be stand still and die Wink...
Not got the new maps yet as I'm a bit skint until payday but I'll be sorting that Friday along with Vegas.
So what's the deal with multiple games anyway? Obviously it'd be best to dedicate time to one game at a time...I guess everyone with Vegas is going to go complete 1 player for the next x days so RFOM ranks will be low for a bit? Just trying to get my head around dedicating time to each game. I'm more than happy to hold the fort on RFOM while SMC moves on to Vegas. (I had Vegas on 360 so I'm not aching for it, RFOM is more fun online anyway)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog   Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog Empty

Back to top Go down

Resistance:Fall of man Patch Changelog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS :: SHOOTERS :: Resistance : Fall of Man-
Jump to: