SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-06-03

UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD Empty
PostSubject: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 2:51 am

LEADERBOARD under construction

Yesterdays result versus PSM:

http://gallery.filefront.com/tarag//604331/

Point Allocation:

Gold:__________________________________________10 pts
Silver:__________________________________________7 pts
Bronze:_________________________________________3 pts
Assists (TDM only):________________________________5 pts
Defender (CTF & Meltdown Only):____________________5 pts
CTF Kills(CTF & Meltdown Only):____________________ 3 pts

Last edited by on Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:44 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Male Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:40 am

i only got 2 words for ya : fucking awesome...lol very nice mate just what i had in mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowfallsps3
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 5:22 am

ah have a little problem, when i copy your boards, the picture is to big and when i resize it , its preety hard to read the members name etc....can you fix that m8 by trying making them abit smaller or something?
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 12:06 pm

Quote :
ah have a little problem, when i copy your boards, the picture is to big and when i resize it , its preety hard to read the members name etc....can you fix that m8 by trying making them abit smaller or something?

I was thinking the same thing as it doesn't look as clear when posted. I could make them smaller but I have another suggestion. Can you create a webpage for me where the table is fixed so all i have to do is edit the info after each match?

Just wondering cause the process that i'm doing know is quite long. What i am doing now is:

Take video of result page
Construct leaderboard using Microsoft Exel
Convert Excel document into PDF
Cut out leaderboard and paste into Paint
Save as a JPEG
Host picture on internet
Post in Forum

Alot of steps which can be quite time consuming. If you know of an easier method let me know. I was thinking that if you create a page for me the process would be more like think

XRAVE: Create one webpage allowing you and me access
XRAVE/tarag: Create Overall leaderboard template
XRAVE/tarag: Create Individual Clan Battle Report template
tarag: Input data and calculate leaders

Does that sound like it would work???
Back to top Go down
SHADOW
SMC Captain
SMC Captain
SHADOW

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 2:55 pm

Thanks tarag for taking your time to make the MVP leaderboards. They are great! You, xrave and blood really do put some time and effort in. If there is anything i can do i would be honoured. Sorry to change the subject briefly but hope we get a clan match before 2days im hooked lol!Either way see you boys tonight.

SMC
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:24 pm

..... i dont know if i can do it ....but ill give it a try ok....else we most think of something else dont want you to get sick of doing it....

and yeah i really appreciate that work you put in this clan.

as for shadow hehe its great you like the clan matches. hope youŽll keep enjoying them coz there sure will be alot Smile

I dont think i got anything atm shad but if i find of something ill ask ya first Smile....but maybe tarag could use your help i dont know but ask him Smile
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:40 pm

Quote :
..... i dont know if i can do it ....but ill give it a try ok....else we most think of something else dont want you to get sick of doing it....

I might try and create a webpage and see can i figure it out for myself as you put alot of time and effort into updating the SMC websites.

I'll keep doing what i'm doing cause i enjoy it and there are no real problems just inconviences. Once i set up a framework i will try and see can i make up an easy system to upload results.

Hopefully, I will have the structure thats works the best in the next week and in the next couple of days i will post a thread explaining how it works, why the points are allocated as they are and how the overall MVP is calculated.

As there will be many clan battles and with more games being released in the near future i will try and sort it out soon.
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:48 pm

alright mate cool...goodluck Smile...

yeah there will be many games and other games than resistance Smile.
Back to top Go down
SHADOW
SMC Captain
SMC Captain
SHADOW

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 5:45 pm

Ok cheers guys.
Well if you need help with anything, you know where i am lol. jocolor
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 7:59 pm

Quote :
Ok cheers guys.
Well if you need help with anything, you know where i am lol. jocolor

Like XRAVE said, there will be alot more games ~SMC will be playing so we will need individuals (like you shadow) to help out in maintaining the site. At the moment we are pretty much playing only one game so its not too bad to keep on top of things but if you can suggest anything to improve the site post a comment.

I was actually thinking would it possible for you to check out the other clans websites and see they they have anything that we could use for ours. You could be like our reconnacence man Suspect (how do you spell that word scratch .
Back to top Go down
SHADOW
SMC Captain
SMC Captain
SHADOW

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 8:58 pm

I don't know how to spell it, but i'm on the case lol

I will sneak into thier site and steal whatever i can get my grubby mits on ha ha ha!

Report back with my findings soon.

Over and out lol.
Back to top Go down
SHADOW
SMC Captain
SMC Captain
SHADOW

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 10:36 pm

I have infilltrated the other clans websites.
Not being biased, but this site rocks for example other clans have not even got many different catorgories for thier members, so there is not any incentive for players to do well to move up the ranks, or encourage them to post comments on forum if they have one. Also i did'nt see any MVP tables. I believe a bit of competition is good for the clan. Especially the fact tarag sets it out so well.

Below i will explain each site and what it contains, there isn't much to put because what they have we already got an improved version of.

PSM3 Resistance, Team Resistance and true crime streets websites were experiencing difficulty's and were unavailable.

7th barrier, most extreme and the mutineers had nothing of interest. no offence lol.

CN just use a my space profile that isn't just for the game it is the guys personal one as well.

PGO had a small box with a calander in on thier homepage that just had the times and dates of thier next battles. I know we already have our own page for events so this does not really matter.

It was good to help out in some way.

Shadowknyte reporting for duty lol.
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 11:32 pm

Nice work infiltrating those other clan sites man Very Happy

Had a quick peek too and it looks like XRAVE puts alot more effort into this website than the others do. Think we should use it as a selling point to recruit more members
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 1:19 am

hehe cheers guys iŽm happy you like what we are doing with the clan website and everything....

and ill keep thinking on new features so i can keep our members interested in logging on it and using the forum...and ofcoz if you got an idea let me know and ill see what i can do.
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD EmptyWed Jun 13, 2007 11:41 am

Leaderboard under construction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD   UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATED MVP LEADERBOARD
Page 1 of 1