SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MVP Development

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-06-03

MVP Development Empty
PostSubject: MVP Development   MVP Development EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 8:58 pm

XRAVE

Had a go at starting a website for the leaderboards and i didn't think it would have been as tricky. Instead of creating one i think i should just use that leaderboard page you have on the SMC website.

As i said, i had a go a making one so i kinda know what you can and can't do. Like trying to format the tables i sent you so that they fit on the page (nightmare). Here's what i think we/i should do:

On the Leaderboard page the very first paragraph will contain a table (which i will update) that will contain overall SMC player standings. These will be based on how well players are doing in whatever game they are playing (only resistance at the moment). Lets just say if Shadow gets player of the month in SOCOM, he gets a gold medal and if the month before he gets another player of the month he gets another. So in the overall table he will have 2.

After the overall SMC paragraph, i will put a paragraph containing the current standings in R:FOM, the paragraph after SOCOM....etc.

To prevent cluttering up the page with lots of tables i will put links below each one to pictures/files of each individual round.

What you think?? Don't worry, i will do most of the work cause from trying to start that webpage there i understand it takes alot of work

Will post the format for the point system on the forums soon.
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Male Number of posts : 167

MVP Development Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Development   MVP Development EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 9:44 pm

what is that website u made can i have ur login and pass ill have a look maybe i can make it easier for you ...or ill make one set it up for u and place that as a link as leaderboard on our website instead of our current leaderboard. and ill make the tab or u can its easy enough ...and u will log on it and simple just place the score in the tabs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowfallsps3
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

MVP Development Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Development   MVP Development EmptyMon Jun 11, 2007 9:59 pm

i think you're way sounds better. you just set it up, i'll see how much i can do and if i've any problems at least you will be able to access it. Do we need to make a whole site or can we just extend the SMC forum?
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

MVP Development Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Development   MVP Development EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:34 pm

ill use the website u made so need ur login and pass then i plce it as a link on our website so when u press leaderboards u kinda enter newwebsite just i will make it look like a page
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

MVP Development Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Development   MVP Development EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 7:40 pm

i sent you a private message with the details
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

MVP Development Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Development   MVP Development EmptyTue Jun 12, 2007 11:57 pm

ok cool m8 ill have a look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MVP Development Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP Development   MVP Development Empty

Back to top Go down

MVP Development
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS :: GENERAL :: General Discussion-
Jump to: