SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Member forum bios.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Member forum bios. Empty
PostSubject: Member forum bios.   Member forum bios. EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 1:45 pm

Hello peeps writwe lillte text about yourself here Smile

Name : David
Born: june 17. 1980
Hobbies : ps3,shadowfalls,bodybuilding and fighting.
Work : i work on a factory called ISOLAR we make thermo glass.
Fav Game : atm its socom 2 but im sure socom confrontation or warhawk gonna be my new favs when the gonna be released.
most online : 7pm-12pm week days and about all night to early morning in weekends....any social life ? not much i prefer this life i got and i love it! but yeah got time for some girls and beers once and awhile...
Goals: get the SMC clan going ...hope to be 1 of the most popular clans or most feared if u like lol...i just want everyone to have a great online experience in my and smudīs clan.

person: im not afraid to say my opinion, but i se myself for a kind person helpful and all that crap do not be afraid to ask me anything u like ill do my best to help ya....i lift weights 3 times a week love it Smile benchpress: 8 reps with about 300 pounds best lift so far
done a little fighting had 2 fighting matches : both won by technical knockout...but eventually concentrating on shadowfalls and my bodybuilding.

- pain is temperary, pride is forever -
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowfallsps3
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Member forum bios. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member forum bios.   Member forum bios. EmptyThu Jun 07, 2007 3:02 pm

Name: Philip
Born: 7th May 1982
Hobbies: Online gaming & going to the gym (used to play alot of sport such as basketball, tennis & footie but tore my cruciate twice so no more
Sad )
Most Online: Whenever i get a chance so usually after 7:00pm weekdays and alot during weekend
Favourite Game: Tough one,
fav game playing at the moment Resistance:Fall of Man
fav game in the last 2-3 years=Dawn of War
fav game on the ps2=GTA3
fav game on the ps1=FF7/8
most eagerly awaited game on ps3= Haze (also GTA4 and pro evo)
Back to top Go down

Member forum bios.
Page 1 of 1