SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got it, whos going to be on tonight?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaipH-
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
SaipH-

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-13

I got it, whos going to be on tonight? Empty
PostSubject: I got it, whos going to be on tonight?   I got it, whos going to be on tonight? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 12:24 pm

w00t picked up my copy of R6 Vegas, whos going to be online tonight to kill some tangos?
Back to top Go down
Gael007
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
Gael007

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: I got it, whos going to be on tonight?   I got it, whos going to be on tonight? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 12:32 pm

I might be on tonight if I can go buy my copy today.
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Male Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: I got it, whos going to be on tonight?   I got it, whos going to be on tonight? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 12:45 pm

Bought it at 9:30. Will be leaving work at 4:00 to play it but girlfriend down for the weekend so probably won't be able to play it again till she leaves on Sunday.

You going to be online in between 4:00 and 7:30 saiph-? Not sure where to begin cause haven't played a tactical game since the first SOCOM came out.
I saw that there is a 4 player campaign mode sumwhere in the manual.

All those different type of objective games look sweet too.

Whats the deal with weapons? Can you only hold two?

...........so many questions.. affraid
Back to top Go down
SaipH-
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
SaipH-

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: I got it, whos going to be on tonight?   I got it, whos going to be on tonight? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 3:01 pm

I should be on from about 4:45 as i have to wait for my damned train home.
The coop mode is a decent place to start and test out the weapons, make sure we can shoot straight and all that.

Before the round starts you pick your main weapon (assualt rifle, sniper, shotgun etc) and you pick your side arm (pistol, machine pistol). You also have 2 slots for different grenades. These are then your weapons for that round although in terrorist hunt you can pick up the terrorists weapons when you kill them.

The objective games do look good, hopefully it will be team survival that is played the most as that is the most envolving game where you have 1 life and you rely on you and your skills team to protect it.

Hopefully we can make some unranked games so we can piss about and not have our stats tracked for a while.
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

PostSubject: Re: I got it, whos going to be on tonight?   I got it, whos going to be on tonight? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2007 3:06 pm

Should be on at about 4:30 so give me a shout when you on.
Back to top Go down
Pain Compliance
SMC General
SMC General
Pain Compliance

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: I got it, whos going to be on tonight?   I got it, whos going to be on tonight? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 11:48 am

Just off out to get me some Vegas action, so I'll be showing everyone how it's done tonight Wink
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

PostSubject: Re: I got it, whos going to be on tonight?   I got it, whos going to be on tonight? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2007 12:39 pm

Pain Compliance wrote:
Just off out to get me some Vegas action, so I'll be showing everyone how it's done tonight Wink

If you could try and get teamspeak2 setup for tonight it would be great. Me, smudger, gael and xrave were using it last night and the sound quality was great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got it, whos going to be on tonight?   I got it, whos going to be on tonight? Empty

Back to top Go down

I got it, whos going to be on tonight?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS :: SHOOTERS :: Rainbow Six Vegas-
Jump to: