SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Trades and Prices:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain Compliance
SMC General
SMC General
Pain Compliance

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Game Trades and Prices: Empty
PostSubject: Game Trades and Prices:   Game Trades and Prices: EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 9:59 am

Ok, not an entirely important subject but anyone recommend places to trade/buy new games?
Gamestation always seem to rip me off so I'm not going back there (Apart from certain rarer old console games, they always sort me out there...I got £12 for a game I paid £2.99 for one time lol)
So yeah, I'm looking for trade in FEAR, some PS2 games and possibly Motorstorm for R6V and Virtua Tennis (Don't laugh, it's great fun!). I'm thinking go to one of the smaller independant game places as they're more likely to do a deal?
I'd eBay it but I a) hate eBay and b) want R6V on Friday/Sat morning for certain so scrap that.
Back to top Go down
SaipH-
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
SaipH-

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Game Trades and Prices:   Game Trades and Prices: EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 12:19 pm

I'm not really that sure where is best to get trades for games as i've always just kept mine. Cheapest place or way i have found to get my games is to send the work placement students at work off to HMV to use their 10% discount on my games Laughing works out at £36.

I think you'll like this game though pain, being a sniper n'all. The game requires high accuracy, tactics and a bit of patience. You can't just go running round everywhere spraying at anything that moves. So far the team work have proved to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
rockx
SMC Captain
SMC Captain
rockx

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Game Trades and Prices:   Game Trades and Prices: EmptyTue Jul 03, 2007 5:13 pm

chips is a good swap place..

Game station claimed the best prices.. and then chips beat their price.. gamestation have a promise that they wont be beaten so if you find somewhere else that can beat their price then go back with the price breakdown and you'll get even more money off.

Although I too am unlikely to do this.. only reason I do is to get rid of old games quickly
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/dmk_rockx/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Trades and Prices:   Game Trades and Prices: Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Trades and Prices:
Page 1 of 1