SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SHADOWFALLS MILITARY CONTRACTORS

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan matches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Male Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptySun Jun 03, 2007 1:20 pm

hello guys 5. june we got our first clan match goo luck smc Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/shadowfallsps3
Gael007
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
Gael007

Male Number of posts : 46

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 1:03 pm

I'll be there, if I don't get kicked out of the network again... lol

Hope we'll have enough people online.
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: yeah   Clan matches EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 5:19 pm

yeah i hope we got enough players online as well.....anyways got another clan match june 12.
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Male Number of posts : 100

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 5:29 pm

I'll be online all weekdays from about 7:00-8:00 so if where is no trouble with my connection, i'll definitely be there Shocked

Is there a forum webpage with all the fixtures? If not maybe you could create one xrave. There we can plan strats, celebrate victories and bitch about the losses......but there won't be much of those if i can help it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: fixtures   Clan matches EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 6:07 pm

you can see all our fixtures on CG

but im gonna place then on our website.....shooters - war stats

so u can see our total victories and losses

im think of all who plays in the clan match vote 1 who they think was the MVP in that clan match ..... so like it will say :

Win 2-1 (out of 3 maps so we won 2 and lost 1)
MVP : tarag (like 5 voted on you and 3 voted on another player so u get mvp status)

what u guys think of that idea?

Last edited by on Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyMon Jun 04, 2007 6:17 pm

That MVP idea is a good one to ensure that each clan member at least will try and perform his/her best. Maybe people should get 3 choices just in case there is a tie for number 1 , or give 5 points for being number 1 vote, 3 for number 2 and 1 for number 3 ?

Another way is which the MVP should be decided (or just to have as a record) is to have a leaderboard for score/kills/assists/deaths and the person wtih the highest would get a star/medal on his profile on this website just in case people want to flaunt it.

Like i said above, its a good way for the clan to compete between themselves, making them better players which would be to the benfit to the clan cause other non-clan members i think would enjoy an inter-clan table of sorts
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 12:02 pm

Actually, it may be better just to have a system where each SMC member gets to nominate the top 3 players(i.e.gold silver bronze) and after compile them all and list the top 3 for that match.

Oh and what time is tonights game on tonight? Think it said 10:00 pm on console gaming but i think xrave said it was on at 8:00pm
Back to top Go down
Gael007
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
Gael007

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 12:18 pm

Yeah, clan match is at 22.00 GMT, but warm up starts at 20.00 or maybe even sooner as we have to practise a little on Meltdown. Wasn't a huge succes yesterday. lol

Think I'll be online around 20.30 (UK time). And probably from 18.00 till 19.30 as well.
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 12:24 pm

gael007 wrote:
Wasn't a huge succes yesterday. lol

Thats a bit of an understatement gael weren't you were the only one in the top 10? Can anyone think of any strats on how we going to improve on yesterdays performance?

If its 8 players per team tonight the only thing i can suggest is we divide teams into two teams of four. One to attack and one to defend, as i think last night we all were doing one or the other and not both. Have to try and focus on taking down the points also and not on killing the most enemies
Back to top Go down
Gael007
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
Gael007

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 1:17 pm

Don't think I was in the top-10 on that Meltdown game, but I could be wrong. Anyway, not important.

I would suggest 2 groups of 3 players attacking and 2 player defending. Should the enemy's attack be really strong then 1 or 2 more people can help defend.

We should also have to plan which team goes after what nodes, ect.
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 1:35 pm

Sounds good to me.

Do we have a list of names of people playing tonight so we can divide them into groups? Maybe the groups should stick to a certain comms channel for better coordination, what you think?

I have no preference if attacking or defending anyway
Back to top Go down
SHADOW
SMC Captain
SMC Captain
SHADOW

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 2:11 pm

Hiya guys,
I think the idea of MVP is great last night there was some really good players. I just hope I can keep up with you all lol.
I like to think I did ok though?
In meltdown I more than happy to defend if you want.
It was a pleasure playing with you all and we are going to kick arse tonight! I'll make a bio soon. As soon as I work out how ha ha ha.
See you boys about 6-7 ok
Peace...
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: MVP   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 2:25 pm

...yeah i was thinking about just pick top 3 on the scoreboard...but from my earlier clan when we played clan games then we forgot who got second place etc etc...thats why i thought ...why dont we just vote...

what i could do if i want the top players to get mvp : have my digital cam with me and just take a picture everytime of the scoreboards....

negative thing about it : will it make to much pressure on the player??? so he dosnt play his best if i is thinking on getting the best rank for himself..instead of team play..

vote system :.....good score, team play etc you get the idea...no real pressure on each player

negative thing about it : to much trouble to get each players vote ? i dunno.

but we could make a poll here...but not many reged people here yet and clan game tonight...so i gotta think of something

but i like both ideas....but which one is best i find hard to figure out...

leaders and co - leaders vote on this plz :

MVP TOP 3 : i take a pic of each rounds and make a total of the stats in the games and yeah the one with the most points will get mvp ..youŽll be available to see points, kills and deaths on top 3 players.

or

VOTE SYSTEM : all who played the game sets a name list of 3 players no.1 : the player who u think deserve mvp. no.2 :second. no.3 : third

no.1 gets 5 points
no.2 gets 3 points
no.3 gets 1 point. ......ill make a new topic called mvp poll ....plz vote asap lads.
Back to top Go down
Gael007
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
Gael007

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 3:10 pm

Yeah, maybe you're right. Some people could play more for the stats then for the team. I won't take it too seriously, just do my thing: kill, kill, kill and kill lol

We can see how it evoluates and then still turn on the other system. Worst case we cancel the MVP thing if it has to much negative influence on the team...
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 3:46 pm

Like gael said, if the voting system has a bad influence on the clan as a whole we can scrap it. However, i think that if we do include it, it would create alot of interest meaning that more SMC members would want to be included in the clan matches and we would probably have to accept more challenges.

This could then lead to greater popularity, giving up a greater influx of member applications and generally making the clan stronger.

I say we try it out first and if it works we can adopt a similar mechanism for SOCOM, Killzone and HAZE etc...
Back to top Go down
Gael007
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
Gael007

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 4:03 pm

tarag wrote:
and we would probably have to accept more challenges.

This could then lead to greater popularity, giving up a greater influx of member applications and generally making the clan stronger.

I say we try it out first and if it works we can adopt a similar mechanism for SOCOM, Killzone and HAZE etc...

LOL Don't think the problem right now is that we have to refuse challenges, it's more like getting a clan battle that's more of a problem. Razz
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: popularity of the clan   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 5:27 pm

yeah the whole idea with this clan is to make first of all a strong friendship with ps3 gamers have a great online experience with each other, play clan games not only ladder..but ill sign us up for tournaments and leagues when we get a few more hardcore gamers so we always got enough people online and ofcoz the idea with the website and this forum is to make the clan exciting so peeps wanna join/stay in the clan and peeps wanna keep logging on the website and use the forum lots...i will eventually pay for the website so it will be shadowfallsps3.com instead of freewebs.com/shadowfallsps3...but dont wanna pay before im sure the website is worth paying for ....i think it looks goood though i got some cool people to join the clan lately like gael,tarag and shadow who seems serious about the whole thing takes part in everything going on fucking love it boys....thats the people im looking for.....ofcoz people who is not that active is still welcome in the clan...but my main goal is to get hardcore players atleast 15 players and want about 50 players in total depends on how many games we gonna play ...maybe im gonna place leaders around games coz its gonna be hard to play them all, there will be lots of cool games for the ps3...like i got an old m8 from a mmo game i made him leader for the mmorpg games.....but i take 1 day at the time for now im just happy with the players i got and we got our first clan match tonight so cant get better.....oh yeah if we win it would be even better Wink
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 5:39 pm

Quote :
and we got our first clan match tonight

Any ideas of the who will be representing SMC tonight and do we have enough people?
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: clan match squads + rules   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 5:48 pm

yeah tarag...

first of all we will see who comes online

i promise everyone will get play time if they r been active on our clan match roster on CG

under the warm ups we will make teams and details and whos gonna sub.

me and smudge deside who subs

only leaders co-leaders is alowed to speak in the lobby

no pint for others to speak...if they got something to say type a message

no swearing/whining to the enemies before/under/after a game
dont want other clans to know us as a whining clan!!!....

and dont jump throw windows etc cos its like gliching i know it sounds stupid but things u r not suppose to do dont do them we can lose a game coz of that!

ill make clan match rules on the forum ...

And tarag are u on for the game tonight???
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 5:57 pm

Quote :

And tarag are u on for the game tonight???

Wouldn't miss it, will be on from about 6
Back to top Go down
Gael007
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
Gael007

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 6:19 pm

Good, that makes us 5 for now I guess? XRAVE, BLOOD, TARAG, SHADOW and myself. I think Pain was going to be online too tonight. Hope Siriuk as well, so we have 2 good snipers...
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: ....   Clan matches EmptyTue Jun 05, 2007 7:27 pm

yeah cool tarag....hopefully harvm will be on aswell.
Back to top Go down
tarag
SMC Co-leader
SMC Co-leader
tarag

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 1:29 pm

Hey guys, i checked out how the two clans that we are playing tonight and next week are fairing against other teams and it looks like we have a good chance of beating them both.

PSM3 Resistance:

Played 8 lost 7

http://resistance.ps3.consolegaming.eu/stats.php?id=117

PGO:

http://resistance.ps3.consolegaming.eu/stats.php?id=241

Played 4 lost 4

As the are two rounds of Meltdown tonight, i think we should practice some before the game tonight and try and get our strategies right as our last plan for Meltdown wasn't too effective.

Just saw that we playing all TDM tonight

Anybody have any suggestions?

Post-Mortem of last match

We decided before the game to split the 8 players into 3 groups: 2 groups of 3 to attack and a single team of two to defend.

The map layout had 3 nodes:1 near our base, 1 near theirs and one in between.

The problem with the last one was that ,presumably, (the first round) their entire team moved towards the centre after capturing the node outside the base. What i think we did was send 6 of the clan to the middle as 2 were defending. As 8>6, we could not take the middle, and since the battle was going on in the centre our 2 defenders were not too busy at the beginning.

What i think we should do on that map next time (or a similar map with 3 nodes) is for everyone to make a move towards the centre node as soon as we take our nearest node. As the node near our base will be our respawn point their should be always someone around the area if it comes under attack who can give a shout to the others.

If we take the centre, we should then split teams into defence/attack or we can camp outside their remaining node point i.e. respawn area, and prevent them getting close to the middle node.

Any suggestions people???
Back to top Go down
SHADOW
SMC Captain
SMC Captain
SHADOW

Male Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 2:02 pm

I think it is great that we have people that are regularly on. Are we starting the warm up for tonights match about 5? Either way i will be on from then...
The clan is really starting to come together now and we all have a good understanding of each others game plan.
I am feeling confident about tonight especially that blood done the business in getting all the rounds changed to TDM. Well done my friend good effort. See you all tonight SMC.
Back to top Go down
XRAVE
SMC Leader
SMC Leader
XRAVE

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: meltdown tactics   Clan matches EmptyFri Jun 08, 2007 2:44 pm

yeah....2 teams is perfect on meltdown 3 nodes, problem was not everyone had comms ....my opinion : offensive team just shoot 1 node on the first node(the one near our base) then quickly continue to storm the middle one (its important to be the first to win the middle one) ..defence team will take care of capturing the one near our base ..after, they come to help us with the middle one, though player no-1 "D" team got responsebilities for keeping an eye for the node near our base ...and if it gets attacked he calls his team towards him and get the node back ..if he needs assist to take it back player no- 4 from "O" team will come and help "D" team once its captured back he returns to "O" team...also leader will decide if player no-3 "O" team will go and assist "D" team in the situation. Could go for the 3 node but not really nessesary as long we got 2 nodes captured all the time if we want to go for the 3 node ...one of the leaders will tell you "in game" what to do

the team will be placed like this

it can be 2 or 3 teams but will mostly use 2 teams coz the connect to each other so its like 3 teams in 2 teams dont hope its soubnds to confusing...

O - team (offensive team) squad zulu

player No. 1 :
player No. 2 :
player No. 3 :
player No. 4 :

D - team (defensive team) squad tango

player No 1 :
player No 2 :
player No 3 :
player No 4 :

note if u need to contact other team press down L3 button down ..if u get no response change squads....remember only no.1 player talks to other team..its up the the other players to know what there job is , no questions just do your orders.

many more details will follow when we get each other play style and comms in place

also : mite gonna use tactical codes ...like everyone will get a codename in like if u r offensive squad and your are player no-4 youŽll be you orders could sounds like this : O-4 assist, and youŽll know that you need to assist D-team but that will be in the furture and many more tacticscodes will be mate..but its just a system im thinking on making we will see what the future brings.

i dont hope u r to confused lol. this tactic system will also be found under resistance tactics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan matches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan matches   Clan matches Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan matches
Page 1 of 1